Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Turnicky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ronald Turnicky, DO is a hematology specialist in Fishersville, VA. Dr. Turnicky completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Blue Ridge Pathologists. Dr. Turnicky is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Blue Ridge Pathologists
Blue Ridge Pathologists PC70 Medical Center Cir Ste 309, Fishersville, VA 22939 Existing Patients: (540) 332-5885
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turnicky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Turnicky frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Independent Forensic Evaluation.
Dr. Turnicky's office is located at 70 Medical Center Cir Ste 309, Fishersville, VA 22939. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Turnicky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.