Dr. Sih has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ronald Sih, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Sih completed a residency at U Minn Hosp & Clin. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA DIABETES AND ENDOCRINOLOGY CLINIC and is affiliated with M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sih is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Minn Hosp & Clin, Fellowship Hospital
- U Minn Hosp & Clin, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Minn Hosp & Clin, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic
Palliative Care- M Health Fairview Clinics and Surgery Center - Minneapolis909 Fulton St Se, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 365-5000
Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center
Pediatric Specialty Care14500 99th Ave N, Maple Grove, MN 55369 Existing Patients: (763) 898-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sih?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sih accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sih frequently treats Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Sih's office is located at 909 Fulton St Se, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank