Dr. Ronald Rook, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Livonia, MI. Dr. Rook completed a residency at Bi-County Community Hospital. He currently practices at Motus Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rook is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Motus Rehabilitation37650 Professional Center Dr Ste 105a, Livonia, MI 48154 Existing Patients: (734) 953-1745
Michigan Surgery Specialists - GMO
Michigan Surgery Specialists - GMO11012 E 13 Mile Rd Ste 201, Warren, MI 48093 Existing Patients: (586) 582-0760
- Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Bi-County Community Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Bi-County, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences Des Moines, Iowa, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rook?
Wonderful experience and very friendly. Explained everything very well
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Surgeons Choice Medical Center