Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Ronald Slocumb, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Norwich, CT. Dr. Slocumb completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at Norwich Ophthalmology Group PC and is affiliated with Backus Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slocumb is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Virginia Mason, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Norwich Ophthalmology Group PC79 Wawecus St Ste 105, Norwich, CT 06360 Existing Patients: (860) 886-0161
Coastal Ophthalmology Group PC
Coastal Ophthalmology Group PC179 Flanders Rd Unit 2, Niantic, CT 06357 Existing Patients: (860) 691-0253
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slocumb?
Dr. Slocumb is a great surgeon. I fearfully and reluctantly decided to have my cataract surgery done on my right eye. Dr. Slocumb helped put my fears aside and did a fantastic job. The surgery was absolutely painless and I could see about 95% better out of that eye as soon as I got up off the table! It's been about three weeks since the surgery and everything is well. I'm getting ready for my last post-op visit with Dr. Slocum and new eye glasses. Everybody on his staff was kind, informative and profession. Never had to wait more than 15 minutes for any appointment. I recommend him highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Slocumb frequently treats Astigmatism, Nearsightedness, and Senile Cataracts.
Dr. Slocumb's office is located at 79 Wawecus St Ste 105, Norwich, CT 06360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slocumb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Backus Hospital