Call (408) 413-1174 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ronald Rossen, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Rossen completed a residency at Stanford U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Heart Associates of Northern California and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rossen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Associates of Northern California
Heart Associates of Northern California2581 Samaritan Dr Ste 202, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 413-1174
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rossen?
Dr. Rossen is Very thorough and competent !
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rossen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ronald Rossen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rossen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rossen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rossen frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rossen's office is located at 2581 Samaritan Dr Ste 202, San Jose, CA 95124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rossen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)