Dr. Ronald Revard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Revard's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald Revard, MD is a cardiology specialist in Harrison, AR. Dr. Revard completed a residency at University Hospital Of Arkansas. He currently practices at Walker Heart/Harrison Cardiology Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital Of Arkansas, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
- State Farm
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Walker Heart/Harrison Cardiology Clinic
Walker Heart Institute Harrison Cardiology702 N Spring St, Harrison, AR 72601 Existing Patients: (870) 365-0761
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Revard?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Revard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Revard frequently treats Chest Pain, Sinus Tachycardia, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Revard's office is located at 702 N Spring St, Harrison, AR 72601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Revard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.