Dr. Ronald Sutsko, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sutsko's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald Sutsko, DO is a neonatal medicine specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Sutsko completed a residency at Cooper Hospital University Medical Center. He currently practices at Limited To Official University Duties On. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sutsko is board certified in Neonatology.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Limited To Official University Duties On1 Tampa General Cir Ste F170, Tampa, FL 33606 Existing Patients: (813) 844-3397
Medical Center Plaza
Orthopedic Carolina1001 Blythe Blvd Ste 200, Charlotte, NC 28203 Existing Patients: (704) 373-0544
University of South Florida Health Physicians Group
University of South Florida Pediatrics2 Tampa General Cir Fl 1, Tampa, FL 33606 Existing Patients: (813) 259-8700
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sutsko?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sutsko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sutsko's office is located at 1 Tampa General Cir Ste F170, Tampa, FL 33606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sutsko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.