Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nichol accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ronald Nichol, DO is a family medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Nichol completed a residency at Iowa Lutheran Hospital. He currently practices at Pediatric Care Specialists P.A. and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nichol is board certified in Family Practice.
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Garden City Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Care Specialists P.A.12541 Foster St, Overland Park, KS 66213 Existing Patients: (913) 317-3200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nichol?
I get right in to see Dr. Nichol when I have an urgent medical issue needing attention. His staff is most helpful in working me in when I am ill. He has improved my health issues and listens to what I relay. I trust in his medical decisions to better my helath.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nichol frequently treats Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Nichol's office is located at 12541 Foster St, Overland Park, KS 66213. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nichol has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital