Dr. Ronald Fritz, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fritz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald Fritz, DO is a cardiology specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID. Dr. Fritz completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest and is affiliated with Benewah Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fritz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Botsford Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1987
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fritz?
I completely trust Dr. Fritz. He doesn't sugar coat things and gets right to the point while being caring and friendly. I am glad I was referred to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fritz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fritz frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fritz's office is located at 700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 320, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fritz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Benewah Community Hospital
- Kootenai Health