Call (912) 226-1634 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ronald Dandy, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Dandy completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Chatham Eye Associates and is affiliated with Memorial Health University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dandy is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Tulane University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Medical Center Of Central Georgia, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dandy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ronald Dandy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dandy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dandy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dandy frequently treats Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid, Vitreoretinal Surgery, and Ultrasound, Eye.
Dr. Dandy's office is located at 9104 Middleground Rd Ste 1, Savannah, GA 31406. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dandy speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dandy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital