Click here to compare with other Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Ronald Louie, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Louie completed a residency at University Of Chicago. He currently practices at Mary Bridge Children's Health Center and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Louie is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and Children's Hospital & Regional Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School
- University Of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Case West Rsv U, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Louie?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Louie frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Louie's office is located at 311 S L St, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Louie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Mary Bridge Children's Health Center
Mary Bridge Neurodevelopmental Program311 S L St, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 403-3481