Dr. Ronald Lo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald Lo, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Lo completed a residency at Winthrop-University Hospital. He currently practices at Jerry Pettis VA Med Ctr-Cardlgy and is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center. Dr. Lo is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Stanford University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Winthrop University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Winthrop-University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Winthrop University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- St George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- University Of Illinois At Urbana Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin
Jerry Pettis VA Med Ctr-Cardlgy
Veterans Affairs Loma Linda Healthcare System11201 Benton St, Loma Linda, CA 92357 Existing Patients: (909) 583-6097
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lo?
Dr. Lo is integral to the reason why I am still here today. When he first reviewed my records, he immediately determined that I needed a CRT-D device. The implantation of such raised my ejection fraction from 15-25% to 50+ percent! A remarkable young man who at all times was courteous, friendly, informative and professional. He has the hands for 3-wire implantations! Thank you Dr. Lo. John Williams (4943)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lo frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Lo's office is located at 11201 Benton St, Loma Linda, CA 92357. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lo speaks Cantonese, Chinese, and Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center