Dr. Ronald Sham, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Sham completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Lipson Cancer & Blood Center and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sham is board certified in Hematology.
Lipson Cancer & Blood Center
Lipson Cancer & Blood Center1425 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY 14621 Existing Patients: (585) 922-4020
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sham?
I was diagnosed in Oct 2009 with a ULTRA RARE BLOOD disease, PNH if it weren't for Dr. Sham and the hematology team at RGH lipson cancer center, I wouldn't be here. They always give 110%!!! Anytime something is not right they always get me right in, Dr. Sham is a very HIGHLY RESPECTED Doctor and amazing in every aspect. He shows he cares about his patients and I couldn't b more grateful to have Dr. Sham
- Rochester General Hospital