Dr. Ronald Labutti, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Labutti's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald Labutti, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Labutti completed a residency at Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery Residency. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma and is affiliated with Oklahoma Surgical Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Buffalo General Hospital/ State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine, Lower Extremity and Joint Reconstruction Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Rhode Island Hospital/Brown University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Providence College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma2488 E 81st St Ste 290, Tulsa, OK 74137 Existing Patients: (918) 494-2665
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Labutti?
Best Surgeon! I did not choose Dr. Labutti for his personality but his Bedside Manner could use some improvement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Labutti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Labutti frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Labutti's office is located at 2488 E 81st St Ste 290, Tulsa, OK 74137. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Labutti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital