Dr. Ronald Kotler, MD is a pulmonologist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kotler completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at PENNMEDICINE WASHINGTON SQUARE and is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kotler is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Pennmedicine Washington Square
Pennmedicine Washington Square800 Walnut St Fl 9, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (215) 829-5027
PA Vascular Assoc.700 Spruce St Ste 500, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Existing Patients: (215) 829-5027
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kotler?
I would and have recommended Dr. Kotler to family and friends. He will be a very hard act to follow if he retires.
- Pennsylvania Hospital