Dr. Ronald Kirshner, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Kirshner completed a residency at University Rochester. He currently practices at Rochester Regional Health and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirshner is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Sands Heart Institute - Cardiac Surgery1415 Portland Ave Ste 240, Rochester, NY 14621 Existing Patients: (585) 922-3260
- University Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirshner?
Dr. Kirschner came highly recommended to me, although I was warned he was gruff...and such. I didn't see that at all. He explained the surgery to me in detail, asked me several times if I had questions, was very kind and compassionate. He has my complete faith and confidence. No 2nd opinions needed.
- Rochester General Hospital