Dr. Ronald Kaplan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaplan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald Kaplan, MD is a pain medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kaplan completed a residency at University Md. Dr. Kaplan is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- University Md, Residency Hospital — 1978
- York Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaplan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaplan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaplan frequently treats Low Back Pain, Back Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Kaplan's office is located at 10 Union Sq E Frnt 2r, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaplan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 10 Union Sq E Frnt 2r, New York, NY 10003 Existing Patients: (212) 844-8074