Dr. Ronald Herb, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Reading, PA. Dr. Herb completed a residency at Reading Hosp & MC. He currently practices at BERKSHIRE HEIGHTS and is affiliated with Reading Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Herb is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Berkshire Heights950 N Wyomissing Blvd Bldg A, Reading, PA 19610 Existing Patients: (610) 898-2400
- Reading Hosp & MC, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Springfield Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herb?
Dr. Herb is knowledgeable, approachable, and kind. His relationship with residents and patients is excellent, demonstrating superb dr-patient interaction for interns, valuing residents and helping and encouraging patients. He is not condescending to anyone and acknowledges patient knowledge and encourages cooperation between physician and patient. He is patient and affords the patient the necessary time needed to ask questions and to feel comfortable. Highly recommended.
- Reading Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Surgical Institute of Reading