Dr. Pudlo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ronald Pudlo, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Pudlo completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at Greensboro Pediatricians Inc and is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pudlo is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1982
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greensboro Pediatricians Inc
Greensboro Pediatricians Inc510 N Elam Ave Ste 202, Greensboro, NC 27403 Existing Patients: (336) 299-3183
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pudlo?
Dr. Pudlo is an amazing physician. My children have been seeing him for 14 years. He is kind, knowledgeable, thorough, and we trust him with our children's health needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ronald Pudlo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pudlo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pudlo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pudlo frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Common Cold, and Pediatric Overweight.
Dr. Pudlo's office is located at 510 N Elam Ave Ste 202, Greensboro, NC 27403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital