Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Ronald Lopinto, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Plainview, NY. Dr. Lopinto completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lopinto is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island732 Old Country Rd, Plainview, NY 11803 Existing Patients: (516) 822-3911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lopinto?
He's the best doctor in the Earth
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lopinto frequently treats Floaters, Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis), and Eyelid Disorders.
Dr. Lopinto's office is located at 732 Old Country Rd, Plainview, NY 11803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lopinto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.