Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Landin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ronald Landin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Landin completed a residency at Clarian Indiana University Hospital. He currently practices at Parkview Heart Institute and is affiliated with Parkview Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Landin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St. Vincent Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Clarian Indiana University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital Hlthcare Center, Residency Hospital
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Parkview Heart Institute
Parkview Physicians Group Cardiology11108 Parkview Circle Dr Fl 1, Fort Wayne, IN 46845 Existing Patients: (260) 266-5700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Landin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Landin frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Landin's office is located at 11108 Parkview Circle Dr Fl 1, Fort Wayne, IN 46845. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Landin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkview Regional Medical Center