Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Ronald Huang, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Huang completed a residency at Rothman Institute At Thomas Jefferson University. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center and is affiliated with BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huang is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, New York City, Fellowship Hospital
- Rothman Institute At Thomas Jefferson University, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huang?
He is very good and he is very patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Huang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Huang frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Huang's office is located at 535 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huang speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus
NewYork Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center
Hospital for Special Surgery535 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021 (212) 224-7980
Bronxcare Health System
Bronxcare1650 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10457 (718) 992-7669