Dr. Ronald Hapke, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Hapke completed a residency at University Hosp Cleve. He currently practices at Northwest Gastroenterlogy Clinic & Endoscopy Center and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwest Gastroenterlogy Clinic & Endoscopy Center
East Office501 N Graham St Ste 465, Portland, OR 97227 Existing Patients: (503) 229-7137
NW Gastroenterology Clinic
NW Gastroenterology Clinic1130 NW 22nd Ave, Portland, OR 97210 Existing Patients: (503) 229-7137
- Oreg Hlth Scis University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Hosp Cleve, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Hosp Cleve, Internship Hospital — 1993
- U OF CHGO DIV OF BIO SCI PRITZKER SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hapke?
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center