Dr. Ronald McFarland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McFarland's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald McFarland, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. McFarland completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital and Clinics. and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McFarland is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mass Ee Infirm-Harvard U, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1986
- USPHS Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Meharry Medical College, Medical School — 1980
- Johnson C. Smith University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2004 Hayes St Ste 645, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 329-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McFarland?
I have been a patient of Dr. McFarland for years and have always had consistently good care. My wait time is very short, my update/pre-evaluation with his assistant is always efficient and goes smoothly. Then finishing out my exam(annual)with Dr. McFarland is always informative, professional and I leave feeling like I'm good to go for another year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McFarland accepts your insurance.
Dr. McFarland frequently treats Floaters, Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Iridocyclitis.
Dr. McFarland's office is located at 2004 Hayes St Ste 645, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McFarland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown