Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ronald Brown, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Brown completed a residency at U Ia Sch Med. He currently practices at Granger Medical Clinic - Draper and is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ia Sch Med, Residency Hospital
- U Ia Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Utah, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 1160 E 3900 S Ste 1000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown speaks Cantonese, Chinese, and Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Intermountain Medical Center
- St. Mark's Hospital
Granger Medical Clinic - Draper
Granger Millcreek Wasatch Clinic1160 E 3900 S Ste 1000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 (801) 262-1771