Dr. Ronald Becker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Becker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald Becker, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Lexington, MA. Dr. Becker completed a residency at Childrens Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital at Lexington and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Children's Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology (Mit), Cambridge, Ma, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Becker?
Dr. Becker is a great listener and is very thoughtful and effective in his approach in caring for my two children. We are very satisfied!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Becker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Becker frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Autism, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Dr. Becker's office is located at 482 Bedford St, Lexington, MA 02420. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Becker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Boston Children's Hospital at Lexington
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Emergency Medicine