Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dunlap accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ronald Dunlap, MD is a cardiology specialist in South Weymouth, MA. Dr. Dunlap completed a residency at Cambridge Hosp. He currently practices at South Shore Cardiology PC and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dunlap is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- W Roxbury VA Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Cambridge Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Cambridge Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Shore Cardiology PC70 Pleasant St, South Weymouth, MA 02190 Existing Patients: (781) 331-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunlap?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dunlap frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Tilt Table Testing, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Dunlap's office is located at 70 Pleasant St, South Weymouth, MA 02190. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dunlap has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth
- South Shore Hospital