Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Ronald Dreifuss, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Dreifuss completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Slr Diagnostic Radiology, PC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside.
- Cornell MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- SUNY Stony Brook-U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Slr Diagnostic Radiology, PC1000 10th Ave, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (212) 420-2546
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dreifuss?
Dr. Dreifuss is a top notch doctor. I am so happy I was referred to him. He has changed my quality of life. Brooklyn, NY
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dreifuss frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Dreifuss' office is located at 1000 10th Ave, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dreifuss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Roosevelt Hospital