Dr. Samuels has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ronald Samuels, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Samuels completed a residency at New York Hospital. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New York Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital
Boston Children's Hospital, Children's Hospital Primary Care Center (CHPCC)300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7701
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samuels?
Dr. Samuels is my daughter's physician and was my physician as a child. He is very kind, empathetic, and extremely knowledgeable. Our appointments never feel rushed and we are always able to receive the appropriate referrals when needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ronald Samuels, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samuels' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samuels accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuels frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Anemia, and Child and Adolescent Development.
Dr. Samuels' office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital