Dr. Gentile has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ronald Gentile, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Gentile completed a residency at The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Ronald Concetto Gentile MD PC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gentile is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Kresge Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 1991
- Suny-Stonybrook, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gentile?
First and foremost Dr.gentile is the best second to none I was almost blind in my left eye from a detached retina he saved my left eye and I thank him for everything. I recommend him to anybody.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ronald Gentile, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gentile's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gentile accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gentile frequently treats Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Hole, and Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Gentile's office is located at 218 2nd Ave Ste 402, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gentile speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island