Dr. Cohen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ronald Cohen, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Cognitive Behavioral Associates Llp and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- The Family Institute of Westchester, Fellowship Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1979
- Brandeis University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cognitive Behavioral Associates Llp29 Barstow Rd Ste 304, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 493-8946
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Bereavement, and Couples Therapy.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 29 Barstow Rd Ste 304, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital