Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Ronald A. Primas, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Primas completed a residency at San Diego St U/Ucsd. He currently practices at Ronald A. Primas, MD, FACP, FACPM and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. Dr. Primas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- San Diego St U/Ucsd, Residency Hospital — 1992
- New York Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- New York Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Binghamton State University Of New York, Undergraduate School — 1982
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ronald A. Primas, MD, FACP, FACPM952 5th Ave Apt 1d, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 737-1212
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Primas?
Dr. Primas is a wonderful doctor and human being. He’s knowledgeable and patient, « he leaves no stone unturned »
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Primas frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Primas' office is located at 952 5th Ave Apt 1d, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Primas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Primas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital