Dr. Luna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ronald Luna, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Georgetown, DE. Dr. Luna completed a residency at Sound Shore Medical Center of Westchester. He currently practices at DC Medical Services and is affiliated with Beebe Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Luna is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Sound Shore Medical Center of Westchester, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Sound Shore Medical Center of Westchester, Internship Hospital — 2013
- University of the Philippines College of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DC Medical Services
Dc Medical Services LLC10 W Laurel St, Georgetown, DE 19947 Existing Patients: (302) 855-0915
Seaford Internal Medicine
Mark Antos MD1501 MIDDLEFORD RD, Seaford, DE 19973 Existing Patients: (302) 629-4569
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ronald Luna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Luna's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Luna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luna frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Muscle Weakness, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Luna's office is located at 10 W Laurel St, Georgetown, DE 19947. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beebe Medical Center
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital