Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ronald Lehman Jr, MD
Dr. Ronald Lehman Jr, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Englewood, NJ. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lehman Jr is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- JEFFERSON MED COLL-THOS JEFFERSON UNIV, Medical School — 1997
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1997
- United States Military Academy, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lehman Jr?
Dr Lehman is not only a brilliant surgeon, but a warm and compassionate human being. Hands down no one better to see when experiencing any pain in the back, neck or radiating anywhere else! His staff is also incredibly professional and kind.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lehman Jr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ronald Lehman Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lehman Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lehman Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lehman Jr frequently treats Posterior Lumbar Fusion With Robotic Assistance, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Resection or Ablation of Bone Tumor, Partial or Complete Resection of Bone, Debridement of Bone.
Dr. Lehman Jr's office is located at 500 Grand Avenue, Englewood, NJ 07631. Find other locations and directions.