Dr. Silkiss has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rona Silkiss, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Fremont, CA. Dr. Silkiss completed a residency at Jules Stein Eye Institute/UCLA. She currently practices at Silkiss Eye Surgery and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silkiss is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Jules Stein Eye Institute-Ucla, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Jules Stein Eye Institute/UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1986
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Los Angeles Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Northwestern U, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silkiss?
This is my second review the first surgery was Nov. of last year which was excellent! And the second one was two weeks ago in April! I am happy I can see better and stay up later without having tired eyelids!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rona Silkiss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silkiss' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silkiss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silkiss frequently treats Eyelid Disorders, Blocked Tear Duct, and Eyelid Spasm.
Dr. Silkiss' office is located at 686 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA 94536. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silkiss speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- CPMC Van Ness Campus
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
- Washington Hospital
Silkiss Eye Surgery
Silkiss Eye Surgery686 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA 94536 (510) 763-0881
Silkiss Eye Surgery1805 El Camino Real Ste 100, Palo Alto, CA 94306 (510) 763-0881
Silkiss Eye Surgery100 Tamal Plz Ste 120, Corte Madera, CA 94925 (510) 763-0881
Silkiss Eye Surgery491 30th St Ste 103, Oakland, CA 94609 (510) 763-0881
Silkiss Eye Surgery1820 San Miguel Dr, Walnut Creek, CA 94596 (925) 256-9440
Silkiss Eye Surgery14777 Los Gatos Blvd Ste 201, Los Gatos, CA 95032 (510) 763-0881
Silkiss Eye Surgery15051 Hesperian Blvd Ste D, San Leandro, CA 94578 (510) 763-0881
Anthony L Villanueva MD Inc
Anthony L Villanueva MD Inc901 Campus Dr Ste 203, Daly City, CA 94015 (510) 763-0881
Fremont Plastic Surgery
Silkiss Eye Surgery39380 Civic Center Dr Ste B, Fremont, CA 94538 (510) 763-0881