Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Russell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ron Russell, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Meridian, MS. Dr. Russell completed a residency at Baptist Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Specialty Hospital of Meridian and is affiliated with Rush Foundation Hospital. Dr. Russell is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baptist Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Specialty Hospital of Meridian1314 19th Ave, Meridian, MS 39301 Existing Patients: (601) 703-4078
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Russell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Russell frequently treats Constipation, Dehydration, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Russell's office is located at 1314 19th Ave, Meridian, MS 39301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Russell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rush Foundation Hospital