Dr. Tolentino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rommel Tolentino, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Castleton on Hudson, NY. Dr. Tolentino completed a residency at Albany Medical Center Hospital. He currently practices at Schodack Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, Community Care Physicians, P.C. and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. Dr. Tolentino is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Schodack Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, Community Care Physicians, P.C.
Community Care Schodack35 Empire State Blvd, Castleton on Hudson, NY 12033 Existing Patients: (518) 477-2167
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tolentino?
Dr. Tolentino takes his time with his patients. He listens to his patients, you can ask him questions and will answer; assuring you understand what he has said. He is very caring and Professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rommel Tolentino, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tolentino's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tolentino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tolentino frequently treats Overweight, Immunization Administration, and Obesity.
Dr. Tolentino's office is located at 35 Empire State Blvd, Castleton on Hudson, NY 12033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tolentino speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital