Dr. Aslam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Romila Aslam, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Bridgeton, MO. Dr. Aslam completed a residency at University Of Tennessee. She currently practices at SSM Health and is affiliated with SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aslam is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Tennessee, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Mayo Hosp Pakistan, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Medical School — 1998
- University of The Punjab / Allama Iqbal Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aslam?
Very carring and understands about my ra .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Romila Aslam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aslam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aslam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aslam frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Aslam's office is located at 12255 De Paul Dr Ste 500, Bridgeton, MO 63044. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aslam speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis
SSM Medical Group12255 De Paul Dr Ste 500, Bridgeton, MO 63044 (314) 209-5180