Dr. Brantley Jr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roman Brantley Jr, MD is a nephrology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Brantley Jr completed a residency at University of Alabama Hospital. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates PC and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Alabama Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Alabama Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brantley Jr?
Have been seeing Dr Brantley for several months and he and his staff are really top notch. I drive from Hoover to Jasper about an hour away because I feel really comfortable with the Doctor and staff. Great place to get away from big city impatience and get down home care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roman Brantley Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brantley Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brantley Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brantley Jr frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Hyperkalemia, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Brantley Jr's office is located at 817 Princeton Ave Sw Ste 210, Birmingham, AL 35211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Medical West Main Campus
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Birmingham
- Walker Baptist Medical Center