Dr. Franzia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roma Franzia, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Winnetka, IL. Dr. Franzia completed a residency at Advocate Christ Med Center. She currently practices at Dr. Roma Franzia Pediatric Practice and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Advocate Christ Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- SUNY at Stony Brook, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Roma Franzia Pediatric Practice
Brookside Associates Ltd542 Lincoln Ave, Winnetka, IL 60093 Existing Patients: (847) 441-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Franzia?
Dr. Roma Franzia is the best pediatrician ever! So caring about my kids and family as a whole, always available, and trustworthy. Being away from family, in a different country she is the person I go to regarding my kids and she always makes me feel I am not alone. What I mostly like about her is that she is a doctor with a lot of knowledge but her advices and recommendations aren't far from being a mom as well. We are very lucky to have found her. It's been 5 years now since my first daughter had her first febrile seizure and did not feel had the right doctor at that time , as loving and professional as I needed to be to calm down my fears. Well, it seems like from that medical issue, my husband and I went on different pediatricians interviews and that's how we found her and stick to her even since. We love Dr. Roma Franzia and we feel much blessed to have found her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roma Franzia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Franzia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Franzia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Franzia frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Pharyngitis, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Franzia's office is located at 542 Lincoln Ave, Winnetka, IL 60093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Evanston Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital