Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Rolando Longoria, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Longoria completed a residency at Brooke Army Med Center. He currently practices at El Paso Integrated Physician Group PA and is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brooke Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
El Paso Integrated Physician Group PA4532 N Mesa St Ste 2a, El Paso, TX 79912 Existing Patients: (915) 544-0326
El Paso Integrated Physicians Group
El Paso Integrated Physicians Group1810 Murchison Dr Ste 300, El Paso, TX 79902 Existing Patients: (915) 544-0326
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Longoria?
Dr. Longoria is excellent. I would highly recommend him. He explains everything so well and answers every question you have to the best of his knowledge. He takes his time and is never in a rush. Very trustworthy on all decisions he makes. Been seeing him for the last 5 years
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Longoria has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Longoria frequently treats Hernia, Gastritis, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Longoria's office is located at 4532 N Mesa St Ste 2a, El Paso, TX 79912. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- The Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus
- The Hospitals Of Providence Transmountain