Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Roland Nassim, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Nassim completed a residency at Ny Hospital Med Center Of Queens. He currently practices at Nassim Medical PC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Ny Hospital Med Center Of Queens, Residency Hospital
- St Johns Espiscpl Hsp S Shr, Residency Hospital
- University of Central Venezuela / Luis Razetti School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Italian, Persian, Spanish
Nassim Medical PC
Nassim Medical PC1000 Northern Blvd Ste 375, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 773-3942
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nassim?
Wonderful doctor!! Wouldn’t trade him for the world!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nassim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nassim frequently treats Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Nassim's office is located at 1000 Northern Blvd Ste 375, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nassim speaks Spanish, Farsi, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- North Shore University Hospital