Dr. Pascual has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rolan Pascual, MD is a oncology specialist in Elkhart, IN. Dr. Pascual completed a residency at U Mo Hosps and Clins. He currently practices at Michiana Hematology-oncology P C and is affiliated with Elkhart General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pascual is board certified in Hematology.
- Arizona Cancer Center-Univ of Arizona, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Mo Hosps and Clins, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- UP-Phil General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pascual?
He is an excellent oncologist. He knoes his stuff. takes time to listen to my problems. He is a very caring doctor and know the latest and cutting edge treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rolan Pascual, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pascual's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pascual accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pascual frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Pascual's office is located at 500 Arcade Ave Ste 240, Elkhart, IN 46514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pascual speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph Health System - Plymouth Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center
- Woodlawn Hospital