Dr. Kedia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rohit Kedia, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Kedia completed a residency at UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Carondelet Medical Group - Cardiology East and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Memorial Hospital - Livingston, TX. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kedia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Luke's Episcopal Hosp-Tex Heart Inst, Other Education — 2012
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carondelet Medical Group - Cardiology East
Carondelet Medical Group - Cardiology East6567 E Carondelet Dr Ste 225, Tucson, AZ 85710 Existing Patients: (520) 886-3432
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kedia?
Dr. Kedia is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and all of our questions were answered expertly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rohit Kedia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kedia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kedia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kedia frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kedia's office is located at 6567 E Carondelet Dr Ste 225, Tucson, AZ 85710. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kedia speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Memorial Hospital - Livingston, TX
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Memorial Lufkin
- CHI St. Luke's Health-Memorial San Augustine
- Christus Jasper Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Heights Medical Center