Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Rohit Amin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Amin completed a residency at Wayne State University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Sacred Heart Medical Group and is affiliated with Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Saba University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Texas At Austin, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sacred Heart Medical Group
Cardiology Consultants5151 N 9th Ave Ste 200, Pensacola, FL 32504 Existing Patients: (850) 416-4970
Sacred Heart Hospital On the Emerald Coast7800 US Highway 98 W, Miramar Beach, FL 32550 Existing Patients: (850) 416-4970
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amin?
He is a good Dr. and person
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Amin's office is located at 5151 N 9th Ave Ste 200, Pensacola, FL 32504. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola