Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rohit Malhotra, MD
Dr. Rohit Malhotra, MD is
- Ellis Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Roger Williams Hosp-Brown U, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St George's University, Medical School — 1989
- Fordham University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Mercy Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Peach State Health Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malhotra?
Dr. Malhotra is very thorough. We are new patients and we absolutely love him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rohit Malhotra, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Malhotra's profile.
Dr. Malhotra in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Malhotra's office is located at 501 W Van Buren St Ste T Avondale, AZ 85323. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Malhotra is able to speak Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Malhotra provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rohit Malhotra, MD is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Rohit Malhotra, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Rohit Malhotra, MD has a star rating of 3.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Avondale Medical Center501 W Van Buren St Ste T, Avondale, AZ 85323 (623) 386-9111