Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rohit Malhotra, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Avondale, AZ. Dr. Malhotra completed a residency at Roger Williams Hosp-Brown U. He currently practices at Avondale Medical Center and is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malhotra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ellis Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Roger Williams Hosp-Brown U, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St George's University, Medical School — 1989
- Fordham University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Mercy Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Peach State Health Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malhotra?
Dr. Malhotra is very thorough. We are new patients and we absolutely love him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Malhotra frequently treats the following conditions: Varicose Eczema, Heart Murmur, and Shortness of Breath. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Malhotra's office is located at 501 W Van Buren St Ste T, Avondale, AZ 85323. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Malhotra is able to speak Punjabi, Spanish, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Malhotra provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rohit Malhotra, MD is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Rohit Malhotra, MD holds board certifications in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Malhotra has over 33 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.7/5 for Dr. Rohit Malhotra, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Avondale Medical Center501 W Van Buren St Ste T, Avondale, AZ 85323 (623) 386-9111