Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khirbat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rohit Khirbat, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Frederick, MD. Dr. Khirbat completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. He currently practices at Advanced Pulmonary and Slp Association and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khirbat is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- MSKCC, Fellowship Hospital
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Ross University, Roseau, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Pulmonary and Slp Association
Advanced Pulmonary and Slp Association801 Toll House Ave Ste B2, Frederick, MD 21701 Existing Patients: (240) 575-9032
- 2 8118 Good Luck Rd, Lanham, MD 20706 Existing Patients: (301) 868-7780
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khirbat?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khirbat frequently treats Respiratory Failure, Respiratory Management, and Pneumonia.
Dr. Khirbat's office is located at 801 Toll House Ave Ste B2, Frederick, MD 21701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khirbat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- MedStar St. Mary's Hospital
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center