Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Rohit Parmar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Parmar completed a residency at University Of Texas S. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Texas and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parmar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Texas Me, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Texas S, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Tex SW Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Stanford Sch Med Stanford U Med Ctr, Other Education — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Consultants of Texas
Cardiology Consultants of Texas9101 N Central Expy Ste 300c, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (469) 800-7500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parmar?
I am a long time patient of Dr Parmar and just realized that I have never left a review for him. He is a jewel. I immediately liked him and trusted him. He has made my heart problem journey easier and more effective than I could have imagined. He is very easy to talk to. He will continue to explain the results of your exams and treatments until you are comfortable. His whole office reflects the same excellence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parmar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Parmar frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Parmar's office is located at 9101 N Central Expy Ste 300c, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health