Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rohit Chandwani, MD
Dr. Rohit Chandwani, MD is
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Columbia University Medical Center|New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Rockefeller U|YALE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chandwani?
My first appointment was telehealth. Dr. Chandwani was very impressive and empathetic. He related my not very good news in a helpful and caring manner. I feel very comfortable going ahead with the surgery that he has recommended and am hopeful about the outcome.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rohit Chandwani, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Chandwani's profile.
Dr. Chandwani in specializes in Hepatopancreaticobiliary Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chandwani's office is located at 1283 York Avenue 9th Floor New York, NY 10065. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Chandwani provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rohit Chandwani, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Rohit Chandwani, MD holds board certification in Complex General Surgical Oncology and General Surgery.
Dr. Chandwani has over 18 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Rohit Chandwani, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation
Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation1283 York Avenue 9th Floor, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (845) 280-6685